Recessed LED Troffer - Maxlite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The ECO-T™ is silent and flicker-free, featuring a classic recessed housing with replaceable LED strips that resemble fluorescent tubes but is constructed for thermal control and cool operation. The unit effectively projects light onto surfaces or tabletops and saves up to 30 percent in energy without a reduction in lighting levels for a 50,000-hour life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health