Recessed Fixtures - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Lamar Lighting’s Max-E Series are high-performance recessed direct/indirect luminaires. They were designed to maximize efficiency and output, while maintaining low-glare aesthetic appeal.
The luminaire features a high-reflectance, performance-enhanced matte white reflector and faceted acrylic diffuser. It is available in T8, T5 and long twin-tube options.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health