Protective Shields - Aero Thermic Shields - Facility Management Product Release
The vandal-proof, bullet-resistant polycarbonate Vandal Shields were created to be easily affixed to an existing light fixture to stop the impact of rocks, sticks, bats, other projectiles, and up to .44 caliber bullets from penetrating to the light source.
Available to protect most outdoor light fixtures, the shields allow the lights to stay on, restoring safety and minimizing maintenance costs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health