Post-Top Luminaires - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
The kiaroLED® luminaires meet DesignLights Consortium requirements and offer control of backlight, uplight, and glare, making them ideal for streets, roadways, walkways, parks, and campus applications. The luminaires install in minutes and are compatible with a variety of photocontrols and mesh networks. They are designed to typically replace 70-250W high-intensity-discharge lamps and luminaires.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health