Period Fixtures - Architectural Area Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Architectural Area Lighting has added the Federal Globe to its line of period fixtures. Available in two sizes — large and small — to accommodate various mounting heights, the fixture also uses the patented Moldcast Contra Cline optical system. This optical system is designed to give better night time visibility, low glare, and uniform illumination. The lens is made of a non-yellowing acrylic that has been rotationally molded.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health