Parking Lot Light - Magnaray International - Facility Management Product Release
W2PL40 parking lot light is a dual 40 watt, twin T-5 lamp with a highly polished aluminum reflector with 185.105 square inches of reflecting surface, shaped to produce optical magnification. Water clear acrylic lens is break-resistant and will not discolor in sunlight.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health