Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Panel Luminaire Provides Upgrade Option for K-12, Universities, and Health Care Facilities - LumenOptix - Facility Management Product Release
Offering architectural grade design with value pricing, the LUZ Panel Luminaire provides even illumination with minimal glare creating one of the highest visual comfort ratings in the industry. LumenOptix developed the LUZ Panel Luminaire to specify in or upgrade interior spaces where troffer and parabolic luminaires are typically installed. It is ideal for offices, K-12 schools, universities, fitness and non-surgical medical facilities.
A highlight of the design is its slim profile allowing it to be installed in any ceiling space. At less than an ½” inch thick, its advanced opalescent panels diffuse light evenly for a smooth, luminous glow without glare, dark spots, streaks and pixilation. LUZ® is available in 2’x2’, 2’x4’ and 1’x4’ and is compatible with all wired and wireless control systems. Available LUZ options include battery backup, surface mount, pendant mount and colored frames. LUZ is UL and DLC listed qualifying it for rebates across the country.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health