Paddle-style Lamp - Ledtronics - Facility Management Product Release
LEDRA ‘paddle style' retrofit LED lamps with a simple screw-in and ballast bypass can be directly retrofitted into existing area lighting fixtures.
LEDRA series can be directly retrofitted into existing large outdoor area light fixtures, such as ‘cobrahead’ street lights, shoebox luminaires, canopies, wall packs, flood lights, garage lights, and more.
The lamps are designed to be installed at a right-angle, but they feature a rotating base—E39 Mogul or E26 Edison/Medium—which allows the lamp to be pointed in the desired direction for a final adjustment. The units are compact and lightweight, making the installation even easier. The featured Type III oval-beam light pattern makes them ideal for applications like outdoor and covered parking area, driveway and walkway lighting, and security flood lighting.
The lamps offer energy savings up to 85 percent over HID, and have a Lumen Maintenance of over 70 percent at over 50,000 hours. The LEDRA series LED lamps come in a wide range of wattages. They consume only 26 to 113 watts, but replace HID lights of 70 watts, up to 400 watts. The lumen output of this series ranges from 2,622 lm to 12,819 lm. They are offered in ‘Halogen’ White (2700K, Non-DLC), Natural White (4000K) and Pure White (5000K) color temperatures. Different wattages, color temperatures and voltage options are available for qualified volume offers.
The series comes in a voltage input range of 100 to 277 VAC, with an operating temperature range of about -20 C to about 45 C. Their solid-state construction renders them impervious to shock, vibration, frequent switching and environmental extremes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health