Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
PAR38 Adjustable Housing - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Eight-inch PAR38 housing holds one 75W or 250W lamp. Socket is medium-base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell. Housing can be tilted from zero to 35 degrees vertical and has 358-degree horizontal rotation. Reflector is .05-inch aluminum, angle cut, with clear, black specular or haze Alzak finish. Mounting ring is 20-gauge galvanized steel; housing is 22-gauge steel housing, painted black. Junction box supports up to no. 12 AWG 90 degree C branch circuit conductors (4 in, 4 out).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health