Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
PAR38 Adjustable Housing - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Eight-inch PAR38 housing holds one 75W or 250W lamp. Socket is medium-base porcelain with nickel-plated copper screw shell. Housing can be tilted from zero to 35 degrees vertical and has 358-degree horizontal rotation. Reflector is .05-inch aluminum, angle cut, with clear, black specular or haze Alzak finish. Mounting ring is 20-gauge galvanized steel; housing is 22-gauge steel housing, painted black. Junction box supports up to no. 12 AWG 90 degree C branch circuit conductors (4 in, 4 out).
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health