Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Overbed Lights - Luxo Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Patientlite, a multifunctional family of T5 fluorescent overbed lights for patient, now comes in a smaller, three foot version and includes an emergency light option. The fixture provides both direct and indirect illumination for the recommended light levels everywhere the patient room. Such levels include 750 lux for the practitioner, a minimum of 200 lux for general lighting throughout the room, and 10 additional lux for the patient for reading or nightlight. Emergency light options — 5, 7 and 9 watts — further illuminate the room for safety and provide a night-light.
Light switching at the unit can be accomplished by a pre-wired switch at the fixture, on the wall, or wired to a nurse call system.
Fixture has slender design, seam-free top and clean edges and is designed to eliminates dust-traps and make cleaning easy. Close-to-the wall housing, with a hinged mounting-bracket and two quick-connect systems, is designed for quick installation.
Housings are manufactured from lightweight extruded aluminum with heavy-duty die-cast aluminum end plates that measure 3- or 4-feet in length. Break-resistant polycarbonate lenses are flexible, non-yellowing and chemical-resistant for the life of the fixture. Housings with matching end-plates may be ordered in a range of standard powder-coated enameled colors or custom finishes.
The fixture is UL and CUL listed.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health