Outdoor luminaire - Hubbell Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Matrix delivers up to 60,000 lumens at efficacies exceeding 125 lumens per Watt and is suitable for post-top, shoebox, cobra-head, high-output flood, and high-mast lighting fixture retrofits and replacements. The post top area fixture is designed to be a one-for-one replacement for 1,000W HID spider mount fixtures. The luminaire features an array of controls capabilities based on specified needs, dawn-to-dusk photocell, and advanced wired or wireless solutions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health