Outdoor Timer/Dimmer - Philips Lumec - Facility Management Product Release
The Dynadimmer works with standard 0-10v LED and eHID ballasts. It can be pre-set with up to five different timing schedules and dimming levels. Unit fits into most luminaires and can also be installed into the pole in most applications. Requires no battery or wireless connection, and never needs to be reset in the case of a power failure.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health