Outdoor Luminaires - Magnaray International - Facility Management Product Release
W2PT5048 and W3PT5048 Series models are notable for cantilevered symmetric and asymmetric designs, with stacked luminaires mounted to in-ground round or square poles. Two, three or four horizontal twin T5 fluorescent light housings can be stacked to project beyond their support fulcrum, attached to a vertical pole. They provide highly energy-efficient, uniformly distributed outward- and downward-aimed fluorescent lamps, operating with 89 percent light-emitting performance with sharp cut-off and no wasted light.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health