Outdoor Luminaire - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
D-Series Size 1 LED Area Luminaire has zero uplight and delivers an average of 65 percent energy savings and an expected service life of up to 100,000 hours or more, as a replacement for 100-400W metal halide luminaires. Includes dimming capabilities and wireless monitoring.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health