Outdoor Lighting Fixture - Outdoor Lighting Perspectives - Facility Management Product Release
The BB7 Floodlight fixture from Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is designed to offer a combination of path and flood light features in a single fixture. The fixture uses a half hood that directs 180 degrees of light to a path on one side and 180 degrees of flood lighting on the other. The light features copper and brass construction with stainless steel sockets. It uses a 20-watt halogen bulb.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health