Outdoor Light Controller - Green Spider Energy LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Outdoor Light Controller works in conjunction with existing parking lot lighting controllers, such as photocell, time clock or remote energy management systems. The Green Spider installs on any multiple-fixture lighting pole and automatically allows all fixtures to operate normally during daylight and evening heavy traffic hours. At a predetermined time, the unit turns off up to three individual 1,000-watt fixtures and leaves one fixture illuminated. At dawn, the unit resets itself for the next day.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health