Occupancy Sensors - WattStopper - Facility Management Product Release
The optional neutral sensors are designed to let installers decide whether they need a neutral sensor after purchasing a wall-switch product. The sensors work with two- or three-wire applications and are compatible with 2011 National Electric Code requirements and with existing wiring. Single and dual relay sensors are available in 120/277 Volt (V) and 347 V models that use passive infrared technology.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health