Occupancy Sensors - WattStopper/Legrand - Facility Management Product Release
Four new wall-switch units provide full-function, multi-way control and install easily using traditional three- and four-way wiring. The product offerings include the industry’s first dual-relay, multi-way occupancy sensors, which create economical control of bi-level lighting or multiple loads. The sensors provide out-of-the box, automatic-on operation and turn lights on whenever one of the connected sensors detects occupancy. Dual-relay sensors are factory configured to turn only the first load on automatically, which helps save the most energy.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health