Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Maintenance Mechanic »
- Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) OCONUS »
- Facilities Project Manager »
- Electrician »
Occupancy Sensors - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Three occupancy sensors from Leviton, the OSSMD, OSSMD-G and OSSMD-F, combine bi-level switching with passive infrared and ultrasonic technology for accurate occupancy detection with minimal false triggering.
The wall-mounted sensors provide operation in application settings where variables, such as changes in airflow, temperature require infrared capability. Some models also use a second relay to run bathroom exhaust fans for several minutes after the bathroom is no longer occupied.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health