Occupancy Sensors - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Three occupancy sensors from Leviton, the OSSMD, OSSMD-G and OSSMD-F, combine bi-level switching with passive infrared and ultrasonic technology for accurate occupancy detection with minimal false triggering.
The wall-mounted sensors provide operation in application settings where variables, such as changes in airflow, temperature require infrared capability. Some models also use a second relay to run bathroom exhaust fans for several minutes after the bathroom is no longer occupied.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health