Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Occupancy Sensors - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Three occupancy sensors from Leviton, the OSSMD, OSSMD-G and OSSMD-F, combine bi-level switching with passive infrared and ultrasonic technology for accurate occupancy detection with minimal false triggering.
The wall-mounted sensors provide operation in application settings where variables, such as changes in airflow, temperature require infrared capability. Some models also use a second relay to run bathroom exhaust fans for several minutes after the bathroom is no longer occupied.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health