Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Occupancy Sensors - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Three occupancy sensors from Leviton, the OSSMD, OSSMD-G and OSSMD-F, combine bi-level switching with passive infrared and ultrasonic technology for accurate occupancy detection with minimal false triggering.
The wall-mounted sensors provide operation in application settings where variables, such as changes in airflow, temperature require infrared capability. Some models also use a second relay to run bathroom exhaust fans for several minutes after the bathroom is no longer occupied.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- LEDs: Manufacturer Matters
- LEDs: Integrating Upgrades
- Shining a Light on LEDs and Upgrades
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health