Occupancy Sensor - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Radio Powr Savr occupancy sensor can be retrofit without rewiring. The sensor is placed on the ceiling without wiring, and the standard light switch is replaced with a compatible dimmer or switch. Sensor is designed to detect small motions and distinguish them from background noise or interference that cause false on/offs.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health