Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Native Relay Panel - Blue Ridge Technologies International LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Lumisys' Maxiom features the company's Lx5 technology platform, which uses two 32-bit microprocessors, four native protocols that are selectable via a dip switch (BACnet MS/TP, N2 Open, Lumisys Open, and TRIATEK legacy), capacity for additional native protocols, field flash upgradable memory, and Digi-Touch subnet.
Maxiom is available in 8, 16, 32, 48, and 60 relay capacities. It is a full-featured lighting control panel designed to easily integrate with building automation systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- Effective Project Management Helps University Reduce Energy Usage
- Manager's Role in Project Management Leads to Successful Renovations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health