- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Assistant »
- Director of Building Operations »
Multiple Semi-Recessed Adjustable Fixtures - Amerlux Lighting Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
The lighting fixtures combine the aiming flexibility of track lighting with the look of recessed lighting, and are designed with low-wattage, ceramic metal halide lamping. Two fixture types are available: the MSRA is an accent only design in one-, two-, or three-light configurations, and the MSRA-3P is an integrated design for lighting perimeters that can be spaced up to 8-feet on center.
Lamp housings are made of die-cast aluminum with twist on/off lens holder and a lockable tilt mechanism. Compatible lamps include 20w, 39w and 70w models. Custom tinted reflectors and powder coat painted finishes are available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth