Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Motion sensor - Eaton - Facility Management Product Release
The MS180BT Bluetooth-enabled motion sensor allows users to control outdoor security lighting from the convenience of a smart device. Users can adjust motion sensitivity and duration settings, photocell sensitivity, and control a fixture manually without touching a light switch. This motion sensor comes with a free app for iOS and Android devices and is compatible with any LED or incandescent fixture using standard 1⁄2-inch threading.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health