Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Mobile Lighting Management System Streamlines Management Process - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Lutron’s Quantum Total Light Management System offers Quantum Vue building management software, accessible from smart phones, tablets, or desktop computers.
Quantum Vue helps streamline the building management process by enabling facilities teams to access their building lighting control anytime from anywhere.
The intuitive Quantum Vue software helps manage lighting throughout a facility by monitoring and reporting all of the lighting energy used in a space. Building owners and facility managers can easily optimize lighting energy performance while reducing maintenance and operating costs. Features of the Quantum Vue software include:
• Simple, intuitive software interface
• Manage, monitor and report on all the energy usage in a building
• Reprogram lighting scenes and shade presets from a mobile device, smartphone and computer
• Ties all building lighting and shade controls together under one system interface
“Quantum Vue can now provide immediate access to important system information whenever you need it,” says Eric Lind, Vice President, Global Specifications at Lutron. “Facility managers can now interface with their building lighting control system from any computer, tablet, or smartphone ¬ and run reports, export data to other applications, and monitor the system performance with this revolutionary new software.”
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health