- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Mist-Collection System - CECO Filters - Facility Management Product Release
CECO Filters’ centralized mist collection systems provides up to 10 years of filter life with 99.5 percent efficiencies and allow for capturing effluent from multiple operations, even plant-wide, to be treated at one location.
The horizontal design with side-door access to filters eliminates the need for overhead clearance, simplifying indoor installation where desired and enabling the system to be located on a mezzanine to free up floor space. Standard units are available in 18 sizes providing 2,400 to 36,000 cubic feet per minute capacity. Filter beds can be washed in place to increase performance life.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation