Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Metal Halide Lighting - Halo Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Halo’s 505 Series metal halide track lampholders offers longer lamp life, as well as one of the smallest MR16 CMH lampholders on the market. Available in accent and wall wash models, the lampholders accept 20W MR16, 39W and 70W PAR30 or T6 CMH lamps.
The line features use of a die-cast and extruded aluminum ballast housing that remains aligned with the track rather than rotating with the lamp shade when aiming. Tilt and rotation can be locked in place with allen set screws. A locking tab secures the lampholder in the track, and an integral on-off switch matches the housing finish. The adjustable beam T6 Accent lampholder features a silicone adjustment knob that allows the lampholder to be hot aimed to any desired beam angle from spot to flood.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Plan An LED Upgrade
- Lighting is the Best Place to Start for Energy Efficiency
- Where to Find Big Data for Improving Occupant Experience
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health