Mercury Capture Technology - VaporLok Products - Facility Management Product Release
VaporLokCapture absorbs more than 95 percent of mercury vapors from broken lamps found within lamp storage, shipping or recycling containers. Manufactured with powdered activated carbon and inert chemicals and achieves approximately 60 percent vapor reduction in as little as 15 minutes after lamp breakage. Absorbs mercury vapor from any device or product.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health