Luminaires - Eaton's Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Metalux Encounter series products are available in 2 feet by 2 feet and 2 feet by 4 feet configurations with 3,000, 3,500, and 4,000 Kelvin correlated color temperature choices and a color-rendering index of 85. Available standard lumen packages range from 2,500-6,700 lumens with custom packages available, including a high-performance efficacy of up to 104 lumens per watt. The lumens are equipped with a 0-10 volt standard dimming driver with a Fifth Light™ option.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health