Luminaires - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
Aphos LED luminaires are available in wall, ceiling, and roadway models. All models have a typical CRI of 70 and are available in color temperatures of either 4000K or 5000K. Each model offers either 48, 73, or 105 watts. Can be operated in temperatures ranging from -35 C to 40 C. Luminaires are constructed of diecast and extruded aluminum; LED boards and optics are completely sealed. Available in four colors and multiple mounting options.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health