Luminaires - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
D-Series Area LED luminaires with integral motion sensors have a 15- to 20-foot coverage radius and a 300-degree coverage pattern. Luminaires dim to a minimum light level for security when area is unoccupied. Programmable attributes include maximum output, motion time delay, dimmed level, fade down and ramp up times.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health