- General Manager, Facilities Management »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
- Director of Central Clearance Unit »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Luminaires - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Advanced Vandal Resistant (AVR) luminaires are constructed of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum with cast aluminum end caps. They fully envelope the extruded polycarbonate, linear, ribbed clear diffuser. Parts are powder coated in a durable matte, white finish, and the lens is retained by recessed, tamper-resistant setscrews. AVR luminaires are available in 2- to 4-foot lengths and can accommodate up to three T5 or T8 lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Choose Energy Efficiency, Healthy Lighting
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- Are More Stringent Lighting Codes Adversely Affecting Building Security?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health