Luminaires - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Advanced Vandal Resistant (AVR) luminaires are constructed of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum with cast aluminum end caps. They fully envelope the extruded polycarbonate, linear, ribbed clear diffuser. Parts are powder coated in a durable matte, white finish, and the lens is retained by recessed, tamper-resistant setscrews. AVR luminaires are available in 2- to 4-foot lengths and can accommodate up to three T5 or T8 lamps.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health