Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaires - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Comet series luminaires use a marine-grade, corrosion-resistant, heavy-wall high-pressure die-cast aluminum housing and back mounting plate, finished with a standard five-stage preparation process that includes chromate conversion and polyester powder-coat. An optional zinc phosphate E-coat process can be added to the standard finish to further enhance weatherproofing.
LEDs enabling the 24-VDC Comet to be 50 percent brighter than the comparable 36-watt color changing wall wash luminaire.
Tamper resistance is achieved via the vandal-resistant clear protective cover lens and captive, recessed stainless steel hex socket screws. Units are supplied with a directional arm, as well as a 60-foot, four-wire cord rated for outdoor use and capable of receiving digital DMX controls.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health