- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Luminaires - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Comet series luminaires use a marine-grade, corrosion-resistant, heavy-wall high-pressure die-cast aluminum housing and back mounting plate, finished with a standard five-stage preparation process that includes chromate conversion and polyester powder-coat. An optional zinc phosphate E-coat process can be added to the standard finish to further enhance weatherproofing.
LEDs enabling the 24-VDC Comet to be 50 percent brighter than the comparable 36-watt color changing wall wash luminaire.
Tamper resistance is achieved via the vandal-resistant clear protective cover lens and captive, recessed stainless steel hex socket screws. Units are supplied with a directional arm, as well as a 60-foot, four-wire cord rated for outdoor use and capable of receiving digital DMX controls.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health