Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaires - Besa Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Besa's line of Maxi-Cable Pendants includes six families of luminaries, including the Mondo, Mondo II, Mini-Tower, Tower, Polo, and Tambura. All are intended for large spaces with tall ceilings.
The Mondo II, Mini-Tower, Tower, and Polo glass families are available on Besa's KG Series pendants, which include a lampholder for a single 150W A21 lamp. The Mondo and Tambura shades are offered on the company's KV Series pendants, which include lampholders for three 100w A19 lamps. Suitable for sloped and cathedral ceilings, the glass shades are supported by three sturdy wire cables that are adjustable up to 10 feet.
Bronze and satin nickel hardware finishes are available, with a choice of either clear-silver or black SVT type wire. KG Series and KV Series pendants can be dimmed with standard incandescent dimmers.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health