Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Luminaires - Crescent/Stonco - Facility Management Product Release
NyteWatch low-glare, motion sensor luminaires provide computer-designed cut-off optics that reduces glare. They meet Dark Sky requirements, preserving the nighttime environment by placing light where it is needed . No light can be seen above 90 degrees of the fixture.
They enhance safety by using SteinelTM motion sensitivity technology. With two sensors each covering 120 degrees, their adjustable masks are designed to customize detection zones. They use Nyte-Glow dimming feature, providing constant 30-percent ambient lighting then switching to full power when motion is detected.
Two models are available, the NBA and the NBC. The NBA model is adjustable from 0-30 degrees and the NBC is fixed at 0 degrees to meet Dark Sky requirements. Both models come in black or white with two 150-watt quartz halogen lamps included.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health