Luminaire - Revolution Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Revolution Lighting LED Eco Thin Panel can be installed in standard T-bar drop ceilings or hung with chain or cable and features an ivory-white, powder-coated aluminum frame with an edge-lit diffuser for smooth light distribution. This thin panel replaces 2-by-2-foot or 2-by-4-foot fluorescent fixtures and can reduce lighting energy use by more than 50 percent. The fully recyclable LED thin panel features 0-10V dimming and is mercury-free, with no noise, no flickering, and no UV. Available in 19.7 to 76.5 Watts, with a lumen output between 2,195 and 7,882.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health