Luminaire - EYE Lighting International of North America - Facility Management Product Release
GL Series luminaires are designed for lighting applications such as parking garages or warehouses. Luminaires are available in 100-, 120-, and 150-watt models with lumen output ranging from 9,600 to 15,600. Can be ceiling (chain), pendant, surface, or yoke mounted. Beam distribution can be either wide or medium, with full cut-off available. Heat sink and driver are designed to draw heat away from LED array. Circuit design incorporates over-protection, voltage protection, and current protection. Minimum CRI of 80 with a color temperature of 4000K.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health