Luminaire - Cree Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LS Series linear LED luminaire is designed to replace strip, wrap, and industrial fixtures. Luminaire is available in four- and eight-foot configurations, and can be surface, pendant, suspended, or cove mounted. Luminaire has light outputs of either 4,000 (44 watts) or 8,000 lumens (88 watts) with a CRI of 92 and temperatures of 3500K, 4000K, or 5000K. Can use input voltages of 120-277 VAC at 60 Hz and can be 0-10V dimmed down to 5 percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health