Luminaire - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The DS-LED dual-sensor luminaire is 48 inches long and includes an optional 90-minute emergency battery pack. Two external infrared motion sensors control the luminaire, which consumes as little as 5 watts (W) of energy in standby mode. The fixture illuminates to full capacity using 25 W and covers a 360-degree, 26-foot-diameter range using two motion sensors that technicians can adjust in the field for optimum coverage, range and time delay.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health