Luminaire - GE Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Lumination suspended LED panels provide both uplight and downlight distribution. Fixtures can be connected in a continuous series. Available in color temps of 3000K, 3500K and 4000K with lumen outputs of 3,900-4,200 and a minimum CRI of 80. Supports DALI and 0-10V dimming controls. Panels are 47.5-by-11.8-by-1.38 -inches. Contains no lead, glass or mercury and, according to the company, has a lifetime of L82 at 50,000 hours.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health