Luminaire - Columbia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Stratus-E series' light distribution highlights both horizontal and vertical surfaces. It features more balanced curves, fixture efficiencies of up to 86 percent, a keyhole-mounted cover over a center wireway and a lighter, easier-to-handle body. A curved light seal assures a clean, tight edge between shielding and housing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health