Luminaire - Lithonia Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
RTLED is a volumetric recessed luminaire that delivers ambient white light uniformly throughout an entire space. Delivers an expected 50,000-hour system life with high color rendering (80+ CRI), 3500K color temperature, and full range dimming with 0-10V DC control. Available in 2-by-2-foot, 1-by-4-foot and 2-by-4-foot configurations.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health