Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Luminaire - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Luminaire features a single T5 or T5HO lamp floating lensed microlouver on 1-inch centers with separate end utility compartments to house occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, air returns, sprinklers, speakers or an available MR16 downlight. The Neo-Ray VERSEYS Series 1B can be installed individually or in continuous rows/runs. Compatible with 6-inch on-center ceiling grid systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health