Luminaire - Day-Brite Lighting / Capri / Omega - Facility Management Product Release
Luminaire has a concealed lamp center panel with efficiency in excess of 95 percent and total luminaire efficacy as high as 87 lumens per watt. SofTrace can be used to achieve recommended lighting levels using energy densities as low as 0.5 W per square foot. An array of enclosure options can be used across all lamp types, including T8, T5, T5HO or CF.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health