Low Mercury T8 U-Bent Lamp - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Low Mercury T8 U-Bent lamp contains 3 mg of mercury. Measures 1-5/8 inches. Available in 29 and 31 Watts, and 3,000K, 3,500K, and 4,100K color temperatures with a lumen maintenance of 95 percent and a color rendering index (CRI) of 85. Delivers 30,000 hours of rated average life at 12 hours per start and 24,000 hours of rated average life at 3 hours per start on electronic instant start ballasts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health