- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Low Heat Lens - Kim Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
LOW HEAT LENS for in-grade uplights can be as cool as 50 degrees C, making it suitable for walkover locations and high traffic pedestrian areas. The Lightvault CFL system is available in 26W, 32W or 42W versions and 9-inch or 11-inch diameters. Cast bronze and stainless steel lens rings provide protection and blend with foliage and paving materials.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health