- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Low-E Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solarban 70XL glass from PPG Industries is available as a laminated glass. The glass has passed testing for use with both DuPont and Solutia PVB interlayers.
The glass offers a combination of solar control and visible light transmittance with a transparent, color-neutral appearance. Its performance characteristics give Solarban 70XL glass the potential to reduce energy costs considerably in commercial buildings where glazing is a major architectural element.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- The Resilience Benefits of Cool Roofing
- Smart Grid Goes Mainstream
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects