- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- General Trades Supervisor »
Low-E Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solarban 70XL glass from PPG Industries is available as a laminated glass. The glass has passed testing for use with both DuPont and Solutia PVB interlayers.
The glass offers a combination of solar control and visible light transmittance with a transparent, color-neutral appearance. Its performance characteristics give Solarban 70XL glass the potential to reduce energy costs considerably in commercial buildings where glazing is a major architectural element.
- ESCOs Pave Pathway to Savings
- Commercial Buildings Can Lead the Way to An All-Electric Future
- Life Time Athletic Club Chain Establishes Energy Efficiency Standards Across its Locations
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects