Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Low-E Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solarban 70XL glass from PPG Industries is available as a laminated glass. The glass has passed testing for use with both DuPont and Solutia PVB interlayers.
The glass offers a combination of solar control and visible light transmittance with a transparent, color-neutral appearance. Its performance characteristics give Solarban 70XL glass the potential to reduce energy costs considerably in commercial buildings where glazing is a major architectural element.
- How BIM Improves Healthcare Facility Design and Operations
- Can Energy Models Help Healthcare Facilities Reduce Energy Use?
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects