Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Low-E Glass - PPG Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Solarban 70XL glass from PPG Industries is available as a laminated glass. The glass has passed testing for use with both DuPont and Solutia PVB interlayers.
The glass offers a combination of solar control and visible light transmittance with a transparent, color-neutral appearance. Its performance characteristics give Solarban 70XL glass the potential to reduce energy costs considerably in commercial buildings where glazing is a major architectural element.
- Questions to Ask for Successful Energy Planning
- Setting the Timeline for Long-Term Energy Planning
- Why Cold Aisle Air-Flow Management Works
- $1.3 Trillion Spending Bill Preserves Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Programs, Agencies
- ‘Big Real Estate’ Keeps Aerial Eye on Chicago
- “Putting Data To Work” Toolkit Helps FMs Prioritize Energy Efficiency Projects