Loading Dock Light - Rite-Hite Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Flex Neck LED features a multi-articulating arm made from molded nylon links, which offer multiple bend points for improved flexibility at loading docks. The bend points modify to address obstructions at dock openings. The links tighten to eliminate sagging that occurs with traditional metal snake arms. The light offers four settings, allowing users to select the desired level of light output. The light's auto dimming feature senses when a forklift or person exits a trailer and automatically dims the light to reduce glare.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health