Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Linear Lamps - Forest Lighting USA - Facility Management Product Release
The T8 LEDs are designed to replace fluorescent, halogen, and low-voltage lamps in retrofit and new construction applications. The lamps are available in standard 2- and 4-foot lengths and feature an integrated design that can connect multiple units up to 20 feet. Integrated T5 lamps are also available in 1- to 4-foot lengths. The lamps can last 30,000-50,000 hours and offer color temperatures of 3,500-6,000 Kelvin and 75-100 lumens per watt.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health