Linear Lamps - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The LED T8 includes an internal driver to allow for replacement of 32-watt (W) 4-foot T8 or T12 fluorescent linear tubes in standard troffers. The 18W lamp offers more than twice the lifetime of a traditional fluorescent tube and is constructed with LM80-rated LEDs that enable silent operation. The lamps are available in correlated color temperatures of 3,500 Kelvin (K), 4,100 K, and 5,000 K, with outputs of up to 1,900 lumens.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health