Lighting controls - Eaton - Facility Management Product Release
ConnectWorks connected lighting systems provides cities, utilities, departments of transportation and universities with easy-to-manage, interactive control of outdoor street, roadway and utility lighting applications. End users can monitor and control their lighting infrastructure in real time, while creating a scalable wireless ecosystem that can integrate with other smart-grid platforms and key city services. The system provides asset management and real-time fixture status, including automated fault detection and notifications for efficient maintenance.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health